Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a new, unused John Deere AM106091 lower bagger chute. It has some shelf rash, but is new and isn't damaged, just some scuffs. It is only the lower part. You will need to swap over the upper part and the latch/strap. Check your old chute for the part number molded into it or check the John Deere parts website or a dealer. I am not certain what it fits, but looks to fit a number of JD tractors and rear engine riders with 38" 2 blade mower decks. I found the below description on the John Deere Parts website. Looking online they sell for at least $170.00. I will take $75.00 cash for it, prefer not to ship at this time, but if I could find a big enough box, I could ship UPS at buyer expense. It may take a day for me to respond - but I will get back with you. Shipping from 49412.

AM106091 Chute 1 (R70, R72, R92, S92 RIDERS AND 100 SERIES LAWN TRACTORS W/38" DECK) (SUB FOR AM102180, AM103537 AND M84480)

Bumper Auto part Automotive exterior Fender Auto part Automotive exterior Fender Bumper Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Automotive exterior Bumper Fender

1 - 1 of 1 Posts