·
Registered
1989 318
966 Posts
Like Willy Nelson say's "Now I've seen everything!"

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
If it keeps raining like it has the last couple of days we will need one of those Terry. 😂

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Here too Mike. Much more and I'll need an air boat to mow the grass. Kidding but I have some areas where that's true. The volume of rain isn't bad now. Just enough so the ground isn't drying out.

If it keeps raining like it has the last couple of days we will need one of those Terry. 😂

Reactions: DEERE317

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Army, it seems just a short time ago you were trying to hire a rainmaker. Did you find one? Can't make him stop? :(

All kidding aside, we have had a lot of rain here too. Been tough for local farmers second year in a row. Wish we could get some of it to drop on the Western U.S to help relieve the heat and forest fires. Is any part of Canada experiencing the drought and fires. Our news outlets don't seem to cover much above the northern border, unless it is something about the ex-prince or his wife visiting. (No disrespect intended) Sure hope the fires are not happening there.

tommyhawk

·
Super Moderator
3,956 Posts
Now we just need someone to try this with the 2000 RPM on a 318 or like tractor.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Army, it seems just a short time ago you were trying to hire a rainmaker. Did you find one? Can't make him stop? :(
It finally stopped but not till the ground was so wet and saturated you could pull a 3 ft tall sapling out of the ground by hand, no shovel required. I actually did that yesterday. It was hiding behind a shrub in my wife's garden. I nipped the outer ends of the roots off with some hand clippers so I wouldn't have to pull them all the way out but the tree and the bulk of the the roots came out of the ground really easy.

No problem whatsoever on the prince reference. We have a parliamentary system of government similar to England but the British monarchy has no actual power or influence here. Most of us don't even notice what they say or do.

Now we just need someone to try this with the 2000 RPM on a 318 or like tractor.
I always have this in the back of my mind as a possible use for my spare Club Car golf cart. Would work for a JD garden tractor too. Different way to float yer boat than the big drums on the 8N but the result is the same.

I ran across a set of pontoons a while ago but they were too small.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
No problem whatsoever on the prince reference. We have a parliamentary system of government similar to England but the British monarchy has no actual power or influence here. Most of us don't even notice what they say or do
I thought the queen just had the Governor General take care of everything on her part and ignored Canada?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts