Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any plow days coming up in NY or PA looking for fall plow days to attend or tractor shows besides dover pa, that are out there hoping to get tractors out there this year.

Cody

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is there any plow days coming up in NY or PA looking for fall plow days to attend or tractor shows besides dover pa, that are out there hoping to get tractors out there this year.

I am not sure where you are at but there are a few in Ohio coming up in a couple months

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I am not sure where you are at but there are a few in Ohio coming up in a couple months
when im from syracuse area it might be worth trip to put plow in dirt this year

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey guys looking for spring plow days i know its only January but its time to start thinking about it so lets hear where some are

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Cody,
Here's the one you want to go to:
15th annual Pa Plow Day
April 17th and 18th 2020
1820 River Rd. Watsontown, Pa 17777
Mitch

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
There is a good contingent of guys that come down from the western NY area. It's only about 3 hours down, just off of Rt. 15. Usually about 225 - 250 tractors plowing, only L&G tractors.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hopefully they have some more acres to plow this year. Last spring it was all plowed real early. It’s a great time and really well ran.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Last year it was rainy and a lot of wet fields which limited the acreage we could plow. I think we only had around 80 acres to plow but in good years, its closer to 150.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I wasn’t trying to say anything bad. It was a fun day and well organized. I drove 8 hours with 3 tractors and it was totally worth it

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not an 8 hr drive but it took 8 hrs to get there. I brought my 7yr old son who plows on his own on a 495 and he loved that plow day

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im looking at going to it and bring my friend so we will have 2 or 3 tractors we bring down form the center of the state i know i will have at least my 316 if not also a 110

Reactions: mitchdaly

·
Registered
372 Posts
Depending on the health of the nation . It is a great time and a very friendly place to play/ work a garden tractor.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hoping we can still get to it

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Counting on seeing you there, Cody!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Looks like Josh has admitted on FB that the PA Plow Day will probably be cancelled due to the Corona Virus.
It was already cancelled to us Canucks last week once the border was closed to non essential travel.

JD 110H, 140H3, 318 w/23HP Vanguard

1 - 20 of 26 Posts