Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 445 tractor and currently running a 54" deck with a Powerflo 2 bag system. The system works well, however, bags fill up mighty fast in the fall with tall grass and leaves. Recently thought about upgrading to the Powerflo 3 bag 14 cu system, which I believe mounts to the same bracket and the same PowerFlo head unit used by the 2 bag system. Does anyone here run that setup? If so, do you have any photos of the system on the tractor that you could share? Curious as to how wide the setup is behind the tractor, how well it works and any other thoughts about the setup you may have to share.

· Registered
136 Posts
I have a 14 bushel 3 bag system mounted on a 332 with a 48" deck. I don't know what your mounting bracket looks like on a 445. I had one custom made to mount the 3 bag on the 332. Attached are some pictures of my mount and system installed.
Road surface Bumper Rectangle Wood Asphalt
Road surface Bumper Asphalt Automotive exterior Wood
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire
Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle Combat vehicle Tire
Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

I currently have 4 front weights installed when I mount the bagger. It definitely holds a lot of grass and leaves. I run gator blades.
Bill

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for those photos. The bagging system used on the 425, 445 & 455 tractors use a rectangular shaped discharge tube and looks a bit different than the system shown in the photos. Appreciate your feedback.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts