Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening,

I was wondering if anyone has worked at, or knows anyone that has worked at a Deere dealership in southeastern, Pa. A few months ago, I saw a 318 hood that was signed by a retired Deere employee, by all of his coworkers. This gave me the idea that it would be neat to have people from all the local dealers that worked there during the 318 era, to sign a 318 hood that I had laying around, with their name and dealership that they worked at.

It took awhile to kickstart this journey, however it finally started today, as I stopped in at Deer Country of Allentown, and found someone who worked at Lehigh Ag Equipment. Next stops planned are Adamstown Equipment (Deer Country), Pikeville, Robert E. Little's of Zieglerville, and Kermit K. Kistler.

If anyone knows anyone that worked at one of the following dealerships or any local Deere dealer, please reply or contact me! I love hearing stories about peoples' experiences working at dealerships back in the day, and I'm looking forward to learn as much as I can. To help organize, I tried to group the dealerships by the overall general region, below. Looking forward to hearing responses!

Cloud Sky Asphalt Facade Gas

Black Rectangle Asphalt Plant Font

IG Sales, Silverdale
Star Lawnmower, Conshohocken
Star Lawnmower, Jamison
United Lawnmower, Norristown
Thompson Company, Willow Grove

Evergreen Turf Equipment, Bethlehem
Sterner's Company, Quakertown
George V. Seiple, Easton
Foulk's Sales and Service, Pottsville

Thomas Power Equipment, Avondale
Oxford Greenline, Oxford

Buck Hardware, Quarryville
ABC Groff, New Holland
Evergreen Turf Equipment, Lebanon
Foremost Lawn Equip, Harrisburg

Nehauses, Glen Rock.

Thank you, and have a great day!

-Joseph

· Registered
1 Posts
Good evening,

I was wondering if anyone has worked at, or knows anyone that has worked at a Deere dealership in southeastern, Pa. A few months ago, I saw a 318 hood that was signed by a retired Deere employee, by all of his coworkers. This gave me the idea that it would be neat to have people from all the local dealers that worked there during the 318 era, to sign a 318 hood that I had laying around, with their name and dealership that they worked at.

It took awhile to kickstart this journey, however it finally started today, as I stopped in at Deer Country of Allentown, and found someone who worked at Lehigh Ag Equipment. Next stops planned are Adamstown Equipment (Deer Country), Pikeville, Robert E. Little's of Zieglerville, and Kermit K. Kistler.

If anyone knows anyone that worked at one of the following dealerships or any local Deere dealer, please reply or contact me! I love hearing stories about peoples' experiences working at dealerships back in the day, and I'm looking forward to learn as much as I can. To help organize, I tried to group the dealerships by the overall general region, below. Looking forward to hearing responses!

View attachment 277218
View attachment 277217

IG Sales, Silverdale
Star Lawnmower, Conshohocken
Star Lawnmower, Jamison
United Lawnmower, Norristown
Thompson Company, Willow Grove

Evergreen Turf Equipment, Bethlehem
Sterner's Company, Quakertown
George V. Seiple, Easton
Foulk's Sales and Service, Pottsville

Thomas Power Equipment, Avondale