Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1951 JD B, 1967 JD 110-Rf, 1969 JD 110-Sf custom, 1972 JD 110-Sf
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know I got couple of 110s in my collection. My 67 round and my dads 72 sqaure.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire

In the spring I was given 1969 sqaure from a realitive who was cleaning out their shed.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

I got it running, but not right. A few days later it lost spark and I lost interest chasing the rabbit hole. Since one 110 is original and one is restored I decided to have some fun with this one.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Green Tread

I was going to drop in a 6hp diesel engine but funds only allowed for a honda clone. I did some repainting and filled in the dash.
Tonight I decided to make a new muffler/stack for it.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bottle Automotive wheel system Automotive exterior

I stole a muffle off a junk briggs 8hp engine another realitive gave me( see the pattern?) And farm weled a tail pipe to it.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire

I should've went a tad higher maybe. I didn't want a 5/8 x 8ft plumping pipe stack on it either. I'm happy with it but wouldn't do it to a real 110.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

I know some people probably think it's a waste or shame what I did to this 110. I've seen better repowers but seen a lot worst. I also have a warrant out for my arrest from the original police but to me it's something different in my collection, something I can do stuff to I wouldn't do to the other 110s and it's something my son can drive with me worrying if he bumps into something and it still looks like a 110 for the most part.

· Registered
1,744 Posts
if it works and I and the square fender 110's wont get the police after you to much. If you had did that to a round fender there be Gloves a comin off and all that.

Also if this is for the kid to drive around on and due what kids due more power to you!

Need to stencil in on the front bumper Black Sheep though That would fit it well! or on the rear fender in the back.

I due like the Black Hood topper.

· Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
if it works and I and the square fender 110's wont get the police after you to much. If you had did that to a round fender there be Gloves a comin off and all that.

Also if this is for the kid to drive around on and due what kids due more power to you!

Need to stencil in on the front bumper Black Sheep though That would fit it well! or on the rear fender in the back.

I due like the Black Hood topper.
I like that name.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

This one at a show had the same name with a fancy sticker

· Registered
2,887 Posts
Looks cool. Might want to build a little bumper/weight bracket for the front. Give the hood a bit of protection.

· Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They look better than the stock turfs.

I like the skinny pizza cutters on the front
Thanks. The rears are some worn tires my buddy gave me that he got in a packaged deal.

The fronts were from a jd sprayer I put on just to try. I'm getting some flat free ones and going to paint them up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts