Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No longer need this stuff-they need a new home.
42" front blade $100
10" plow $100
JD integral hitch $100
26/1200-12 Firestone 8 ply Ag tires and rims filled with rim guard
they weigh about 150 lbs each-very good shape
the pair for $300
6 - 12 General 4 ply Ag tires and rims
the pair for $45
Adapter for round fender front end for new style front blade
and perhaps other attachments $45
Available at Cedar Rapids, Ia.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Does integral hitch include a lift bar and does the plow have a coulter?

Thanks ... Gabby

Added photos shows complete plow ... Thank you. Still need to know if lift bar is included with hitch and does this fit a 216?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Gabby, that hitch will fit a 216, but on the gear drive tractors you need a rear lift kit that includes two rods and a adjustment stopper, instead of just the lift rod like used on the older hydrostat tractors. I will take a picture of mine tomorrow and send it to you, if you want.

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Tractor was restored last winter. Front lift assembly installed at that time.

I already have lift assist spring and rear lift assembly to be installed this winter along with restoration of model 37A snow thrower and a H047 deck to complete the tractor restoration.

My rear lift assembly does not include the hitch lift bar.

Rear hydraulics kit in foreground and I also have a diverter valve setup to install on my 317 this winter ... Gabby

Attachments

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Ron, sending you a PM to arrange plow and hitch payment and pickup ... Gabby

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
`Thanks to WFM members most all the "stuff" I had for sale is gone. The exception is the round fender adapter for front end attachments. Anybody interested? Thanks-ronnie

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Enjoyable meeting and speaking with you yesterday Ron. Wish you the best with your garage cleaning project ... Gabby

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do you still have this stuff? Have been looking for an Integral Hitch for my 317. Will it work? Is there a lift bar for it? Would consider the plow as well. Can you leave me a phone# so we could discuss.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts