Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Pete is still making the Buford Bucket? I finally have my 332 up and running well and I am really wanting to put it to work.I think it would work out great for spreading black dirt, mulch, and gravel. Any info would be great. I did send him an Email a couple of days ago but haven't heard back from him. Not wanting to bug him with multiple emails I figured I would bring it up hear and maybe get some pics,info and or testimonials of how well you guys that have one like it.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
how do you get ahold of him

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
[email protected]

Be patient.He is a one man operation who works full time for a living.
He builds the buckets in his spare time.

AJ

·
Registered
66 Posts
He's definitely still making them - I'm currently having one built. The email in AJ's post is correct and as others have said just be a little patient - he will get back to you.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info guys, I sent him another Email on Sat. I am hoping for a response this week but I will wait. At least I know he is still making them and that I do have the right email. Thanks again Scott O

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the info guys, I sent him another Email on Sat. I am hoping for a response this week but I will wait. At least I know he is still making them and that I do have the right email. Thanks again Scott O
Anyone contacted Pete about the buford bucket recently? I've tried to contact him couple times over last couple months and haven't gotten a response.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I know this post was over a year ago but I recently tried to get a hold of Pete . Sent multiple emails with no response . I fully understand a man being busy but not responding to emails for weeks is unacceptable to me . I'm glad he makes a great product and glad he is apparently doing well for himself . I was very lucky and found a gently used one to purchase so getting a hold of Pete is not a concern at the moment . Good luck to everyone trying to get a hold of him , he does make a great product .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts