Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 318. There is a tranny fluid leak coming from a plastic elbow joint. This joint is located in the back of the mower and appears to be attached to the gearbox? There is a hose attached to it and appears to be coming from the front of the mower. When I fill the mower with tranny fluid it leaks. Wondering what this plastic elbow piece is called and if it is an easy fix. I am not mechanically inclined and the simpler is better for me.

I check the JD parts website and cannot find this piece and instructions on how to repair.
Thanks for the help.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.