Weekend Freedom Machines banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
MiniHomesteader, Looks like it came down with a quick You-tube downloader program, did you download such a program or any program?

·
Administrator
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Are you using the latest updates for your iPhone and browser? Which iPhone and browser are you using? iOS version?

- Cricket
Current update, Safari, 6s 13.6.1

·
Administrator
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Any one else having this issue?
  • Delta desktop
  • Running Windows 7
  • New wireless keyboard and mouse (about 1 month old)
  • Issue 1 ... often when typing the cursor goes into never, never land and post scroll to bottom of page.
  • Issue 2 ... sometimes when I type backspace to correct spelling error post pages back to previous screens
  • Any ideas ... Maybe ?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
What browser? Have you close the browser and reopened it? Sounds like a issue with USB attachments, what does a shut down and startuo do? Try swapping keyboard or mouse or both to another USB port (front or back, usually in groups of two or four). I have never heard of "Delta" where did you get it from?

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Sorry ... Computer is Dell using FireFox as browser.

Keyboard and mouse are wireless, I moved that little black thingy from USB on back to front of computer. We will see if that does anything. For now I can say this is the only site that is having issues. Outlook, Excel, Word, numerous other sites work Ok.

Computer has been rebooted often.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Keyboard yes, mouse no.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Moving the driver plug-in from rear to from seems to have fixed the problem for now..

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
I have had it with this pos system. 5 times already on this post has jumped to the bottom of the page. If I backspace it takes me completely out of the post. This is an issue on MTF also

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Second attempt to post problem. I place the cursor where I want to update and nothing happens when I type. Cursor has disappeared.

Original complaint is program forwards to bottom of the page and update post. Has happened 4 times in this post.

About ready to ca ... 5 times ... call it quits.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Okay Gabby, tell me about the computer, browser, ad blocking, virus protection (list the versions also please) your using. Maybe we can figure it out. Maybe this is a problem with your wireless keyboard and mouse gear popping back up.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Gabby, I had the same problem with a wireless keyboard and mouse. I moved back to using a wired set and zero problems. I think, (but can't swear to it) that a cell phone in the vicinity causes a signal disruption. Or if you use a wifi system in the house. I don't use wifi or blue tooth but I do use my cellphone tethered to my computer with a cord to access the internet. No guarantees that any of these things are what's causing your issues however.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
No cell phone.

Dell desktop running Windows 7 Professional and Service Pack 1

Logitech wireless keyboard (less than a month old) and mouse (about 6 months old)..

Firefox browser 81.0 (64-bit)

Registered member who refuses to be scammed by WFM to pay for Premium Membership to get rid of Ads.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
How about your TV's newer LED's that are internet capable, having both wired and wireless connections available, printers, etc. Do you have any usb mouse and keyboard to try and see if it is your wireless attachments.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
DirecTV new wireless reciever connected to 54" LG TV. DirecTV receiver is only about a week old.

Laser printer is 3 - 4 years old.

Are you the technical support person for WFM/MTF? I see your Avatar on this issue over on MTF.

Gabby

41 - 60 of 72 Posts