Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the Service Manual for an LX188.

TM1492

Thanks, Jared

·
Administrator
6,067 Posts
Jared,
I have the manual on pdf - it's large, even after I reduced it, about 17m. I can email it to you, just send me a pm with your email address.

·
Premium Member
7,995 Posts
Jared,

I already have this manual in 6 sections of about 100 pages each so any one section does not exceed about 6 Mbytes. I can attach these to a number of individual e-mails if you give me an address via PM. Terry -- if you want this formatting I can send these to you as well...

Chuck

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a copy!! Thanks Terry!!

Jared

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone!
This is my first post on this forum. Hello :)

Does anyone have TM1492 ???? I need LX176 Technical Service Manual

Maby someone have operator's manual too? (OMM125726)

Looking for the Service Manual for an LX176:

TM1492

I have good mailbox, i can recive big email: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
7,995 Posts
The manual has been sent...hope it did not jam up your inbox as it is a large document, so it should be a good test of what your system can accept.

Chuck

·
Registered
323 Posts
A little off subject but have any of you used Google Drive for sharing large files? I get a shareable link to the doc and email. Works well for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
G'day Chuckv, I am Steve from Sydney Australia. This is my first time at wfmachines. I have recently purchased a JD LX188 and need to rebuild the 48"Deck. I saw your post offering Jared a pdf of the TM1492 manual. I too would like to get a copy too if possible.

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
3 Posts
Chuckv,
You are a champion mate !! Thankyou for the manuals. We are starting on the deck rebuild project today. Will post the pictures in a few weeks.

Regards,
Steve from Downunder :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I am also a first time poster here. I have an LX176 that is having fuel delivery issues. I have taken the carb out and attempted to check and clean all of the jets, but I'm not sure I got them all. Would it be possible to get a copy of the service manual to assist? I have also had trouble identifying a new carb if I need to go that route.

Thanks,

Chad

·
Registered
559 Posts
I use Google Drive for large files. Works great!

George of Buford

·
Registered
1 Posts
chuckv, Hi I am a first time poster here. Just picked up a LX188 and am in search of a TM1492. Is there any way I could get a PDF copy from you?

Thanks
Tbunn

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chuckv, I was given an LX173, trouble shooting several issues and need the manual (TM1492). I'd appreciate a PDF of that manual from you?
Can I PM my email to you?
Thanks
Jeff

1 - 20 of 26 Posts