Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need of some information. I purchased a bunch of integral hitch parts that included everything except the actual hitch. I am putting it on my sub 15000 1964 110. The pin I received for the pulley s round head drilled pin that is 1-5/8 in in useful length. When I put the pin in to the bracket it hits the neutral switch bracket without going all of the way in. I have the original instructions for the install and the parts list says that the pin length is 1-5/8 in. but the instructions says the pin is 1-1/16 in. I am certain that the shorter pin would fit, but the parts list never mentions this was an alternative for the sub 15000 units. Anyone know whether the shorter pin is what should be used? I can't cut the longer pin to the correct length because it would open up the cotter pin hole. Thanks in advance.

· Registered
168 Posts
My complete integral hitch is for the JD round fenders 1965 and up. I just measured the pulley mounting
pin and it is 1 5/8 in usable length. Hopefully this information helps. I do know that the JD round fender
integral hitches 1964 and down were a slightly different configuration. Here's a photo of mine.
Green Gas Personal protective equipment Auto part Event

· Registered
168 Posts
Thanks, was the pulley originally painted green too? Mine was so rusted there was no evidence of paint left on it.
As far as I know mine is completely original and the pulley is painted. All the parts were removed from one
tractor and not piece parted together from different tractors. They are getting hard to find as a complete unit and
they are expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts