Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of bringing 216 back to life. Recently obtained a 112 in real sad shape but has an electric lift. Possible to put that lift on the 216? Thanks to all in advance for your help.

· Administrator
6,426 Posts
I don't really know for sure, but the 200 series and the older 100 series had different pedestals to mount the lift to. Maybe comb the parts catalogs for both machines to see what components/parts are the same. With the proper tools and skill, even if it's not a perfect fit, one could make it fit.

Again, I'm not that familiar with the electric lift tractors, so take my comments with a grain of salt.

· Registered
763 Posts
I am almost certain the actuator is the same. The there are 2 solenoids bolted on the left pedestal under the battery tray. I would say it is definitely doable.

· Registered
277 Posts
I am almost certain the actuator is the same. The there are 2 solenoids bolted on the left pedestal under the battery tray. I would say it is definitely doable.
I attempted to install an actuator from a 200 series on my 112 and what I found was the mounting pin (stationary end) was set in a different position/angle than was the one on the 112. This set the actuator in a different orientation and the actuator motor would not clear the transaxle when trying to mount it. Possible the 112 mounting angle may work on 200 series, but I know the 200 does not work on the 112, something to consider. Otherwise they look identical. Bob

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't really know for sure, but the 200 series and the older 100 series had different pedestals to mount the lift to. Maybe comb the parts catalogs for both machines to see what components/parts are the same. With the proper tools and skill, even if it's not a perfect fit, one could make it fit.

Again, I'm not that familiar with the electric lift tractors, so take my comments with a grain of salt.
Many thanks for your input.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thank you!

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Thanks for your help.

· Registered
110 & 112
15 Posts
The 200 series electric lift uses a hand lever on the side of the pedestal. On my late SN 110 & 112 (250,XXX-up) they both use a toggle switch on the dash for the lift.

If the linear actuator fits correctly, you could drill a hole in the dash for the toggle switch to make it work.

I believe you would also need to add additional wiring including a circuit breaker for the electric lift circuit.

· Registered
763 Posts
There are two 25 or 30 amp circuit breakers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts