Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finishing up a restoration on a 420 and repowered with a P220 took out the tired B-48.
The question I have is I got the tractor started everything works but the lights (head and tail) and the front PTO There is no power at the switches. No lights no PTO. All worked before the repower Any ideas thanks Glen

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello everybody !!
I have an X475 that I installed the 1/4 turn lock-out valve from the guy in Florida,, I installed it probably 6-7 years ago with the expected results. I use that set of ports to turn the chute on my snowblower. I have the 3pt with the quick attach on and hang about 100 lbs on it for traction as I have for several years. Raise it up,, turn the valve and all was well,, chute turned,, 3pt stayed up !! Yesterday I noticed the lag in the chute turning and looked back and the 3 pt was going up and down as I moved the lever to turn the chute,,, checked the valve ,,it was as it should be.

Any thoughts as to what might have changed from last year to this year ?

Thank You !!
Tom

·
Registered
538 Posts
I am wondering if the teflon that used to seal the ball may have gone bad? The lockout valve on my X728 will let oil flow past if I hold the lever. If possible, maybe remove it and check it out, hopefully nothing failed internally and pushed pieces past it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.