Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took rear tires off last weekend for fluid addition to help with traction. Replaced brake shoes while I had them off and then decided to tackle a leaking coolant reservoir. Had to dismantle the tower and dash area to get to the reservoir bolts which was a pain. While doing that, I had to disconnect several of the electrical hookups in the tower to get to the reservoir. Also had the seat pan and foot pedestals removed to do some cleaning and hardware replacement. Put it all back together yesterday and of course it won't start now. Cranks but won't fire. I also noticed that I have no dash start up lights on the various indicators when the switch is turned to run (not start position). I've checked the seat and brake safety switches and they are connected correctly. I feel like I"m missing something simple here but I've stared at it so long I don't know what it is. Anyone have a suggestion on where to start looking? I feel like it's something electrical related but I struggle when it comes to tracking down those type issues. Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Looking for the engine's governor assy. It contains about seven individual items. See nothing on the Pat's Small Engine site. There is no catagory for any kohler engine governor.

eBay isn't helpful either. I want new everything. Not used. I have used.

K301

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.