Weekend Freedom Machines banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Moving along..if you noticed in some of the other pics this tractor did not have bearing/hub covers/caps..I picked these up off eBay for very little.

I took the wire wheel and cleaned the lips up on the caps..At some point I plan to pull the axles and clean all of the nasty grease out and put new in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Took care of the muffler shield..it wasn’t actually touching it but it was loose and hanging down.

Got the belts on and everything adjusted as should be it wasn’t to bad but I tell ya what that pin D was a pain and took some time to get out..It was like the pin was welded to clevis but I got it..Had trouble on step 6 as I was holding down trying to turn the clevis while I should of been holding up and adjusting the clevis..After I got that figured it was smooth sailing.

I did notice that my belt guard was broke at the engine so I will need to find a new one of those…Does anyone know if the round and square fender ones are the same?

I will run a few tanks of gas threw it and readjust as needed

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
Lots of stuff has been happening..Tapatalk it….can be a pain with pic loading but they are coming.

I found a lift rod for the snow blade..Took the front spindles out cleaned all that old crudy grease out and installed new grease fittings on the axle and steering fittings..repacked the bearings..Also new fittings on the lift mechanism..

The fitting in the actually steering housing is either rounded or not meant to come off as no socket fits it…The fitting on the variable speed mechanism that sits behind the inspect plate is clearly broke off

Anyway I’m leaking a little fuel from the bolt that holds the bowl on number 22 the gasket/sealing washer needs replaced…Have looked at the normal websites but I’m not seeing just that piece alone..I have found this 7 piece kit but is that red gasket/washer the piece I need ?

Mine is black and is thick hard to tell online at pic of somethings

21 - 31 of 31 Posts