· Registered
761 Posts
Just finished with the 112.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Gas Automotive exterior

· Registered
1987 John Deere 420
27 Posts
we got dusted today, it's gone now.
Yep, still waiting for snow here in PA as well. It seems like every year the amount of snow is inversely proportional to how prepared I am. The 420 is ready to plow with a rebuilt engine, tire chains and blade mounted... Nothing. 2 years ago I had a snow shovel, and we got dumped on a few times.

· Registered
484 Posts
Yep, still waiting for snow here in PA as well. It seems like every year the amount of snow is inversely proportional to how prepared I am. The 420 is ready to plow with a rebuilt engine, tire chains and blade mounted... Nothing. 2 years ago I had a snow shovel, and we got dumped on a few times.
Yep got the 332 with a snow blower all ready and, nothing. My best friend that has my plow truck gave me a plow setup for a 94+ Dodge for my 93 and i'm not sure it will fit. OH but I have a torch and welder I'm sure i can "make it fit" ;)

· Registered
16 Posts
Yep got the 332 with a snow blower all ready and, nothing. My best friend that has my plow truck gave me a plow setup for a 94+ Dodge for my 93 and i'm not sure it will fit. OH but I have a torch and welder I'm sure i can "make it fit" ;)
Just took out my 'new to me' 322 w/49(?) Inch snowblower out for the inaugural run with about 5" of heavy snow in Michigan.

Clearing my gravel drive took a bit of technique, but I got it down and cleared it without issue.

However, since it is a single stage the biggest issue was clogging of the discharge chute. Will try some cooking spray or similar to coat the chute efore I start next time,

D

· Registered
2,608 Posts
Only got about an 1" or so before it turned to rain. Pretty much all gone now.

Reactions: jake_vc
1 - 20 of 20 Posts