Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this Jacobsen T422D for parts for sale. It has many good parts, good hood, rear grill, and a very solid 72'' Deep Funnel deck. I have took the rims off, and am going to take the diesel engine and radiator out to put in my JD 420. That's why I got it, for the engine, and the P-O said that it ran and drove fine, but the seal was blown on the hyd. drive motor. The deck is very well built, and very heavy, but it has had some welding on the brackets for rear wheels. I was going to try to make a 3-pt bracket for this to put on my 420, but I got an Allis Chalmers CA with a Artsway 72'', so that will be my big mower. It would make a good 3-pt. mower project, since it was set up with hydraulic drive. The hydrostat, which is a two speed peerless, drove good according to the P-O, but it did have a leak beside the wheel. It also has power steering, and the steering cylinder still worked good. The rear rims are available, along with the rear axel and ect. I will put a price of $650 for the deck, and $75 for the hood, just because it is required by rules, but make me an offer on ANY parts, I am just throwing a dart on those prices. I don't know how many Jacobsen owners are on here, but Deere actually owned Jacobsen in the '90's, so it's not completely off brand! Some of the parts might work on Deeres, just tell me and I can measure what you need and send more pictures, but my phone (as you can see) gives blurry ones. I am in SW IA, but can ship whatever's shippable. 1018150953.jpg 0308171340.jpg 0308171340a.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Most all the machine is sold and gone now, some sold from WFM, and some locally. I do still have the radiator, and I think I’m going to sell it and get one for a 455 or 430 to put the Kubota in my 420. So if anyone needs a radiator, I’ll sell it for $85.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Most all the machine is sold and gone now, some sold from WFM, and some locally. I do still have the radiator, and I think I’m going to sell it and get one for a 455 or 430 to put the Kubota in my 420. So if anyone needs a radiator, I’ll sell it for $85.
Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts