Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Classic John Deere 332 Garden Tractor in excellent condition, with only 371 original hours. The 332 features a liquid cooled Yanmar diesel engine, hydraulic deck lift as well as 2 sets hydraulic remotes in the front for attachments, power steering, and a hydrostatic transmission. The 332 is the upgraded diesel engine version of the popular 318 tractor, and all attachments for the 318 will fit the 332. This tractor comes with a 46" mower deck (not shown in pics as it is currently not on the tractor) that is very clean and all original, runs smoothly with no excess noise. It also comes with a 54" front mounted blade that is dual hydraulic motion up and down and side to side.

All paint and metal is straight and clean, and the tractor is original throughout. I am the second owner, I purchased this tractor from the original owner 2 years ago, who had left it parked for a number of years indoors after he stopped maintaining his lawn himself due to his age. All fluids have been flushed and changed and maintenance is current. The original rear tires are still on the tractor with excellent tread and no weather checking.

I have videos of the tractor running and the blade hydraulics moving, if you would like the videos please reach out to me with your contact information and I can send them to you.

Local Pickup in Wichita, KS

file1-4.jpg file-3.jpg file2-2.jpg file1-2.jpg file3.jpg file3-3.jpg file1-3.jpg file3-2.jpg file4.jpg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,922 Posts
Since tractor is sold, thread is being closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.