Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’ve been cleaning out the garage. Here’s a few items that I need gone. I don’t want to ship, so if you wanna make the trip, come and get this stuff.
Main part of a Peco bagger setup. Not sure what it fits specifically, but it should be fairly easy to adapt to anything. It’s NOS, has a 6” inlet, and a large bag.
Wood Electrical wiring Audio equipment Electronic instrument Gas

Furniture Grille Chair Mesh Audio equipment

Tire Wood Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Gas

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also a Craftsman 20” chainsaw. Ran great until FIL ran over the handle.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive design

• Haha
Reactions: jd_joe

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And a Ryobi 18” chainsaw. FIL ran over the handle of this one as well. I replaced the broken parts, but couldn’t get it to run right. That was also before I turned to Seafoam for problems like this. Might be all it needs.
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Asphalt Road surface

• Haha
Reactions: jd_joe

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
When you are finished how about a vacation to help me clean up my garage? Something that helped me a couple of years ago was Ryan214 was going to college in neighboring community and I hired him to help me during his free time. Problem now however I can't afford to best what McDonalds pays workers to wrap hamburgers.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mini-me has been helping me…All he requires is a PBJ for lunch, and multiple trampoline breaks :ROFLMAO: It’s great how 6 year olds are fascinated with Shop-vacs.

·
Registered
1989 318
1,383 Posts
Oh minihomestead, life is great when you have children like that! I remember once when my teenage daughter was home, looking for something to eat, opened the pantry door and exclaimed 'Skippy!'.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Oh minihomestead, life is great when you have children like that! I remember once when my teenage daughter was home, looking for something to eat, opened the pantry door and exclaimed 'Skippy!'.
My 34 year old daughter does that when she sees I have Hot Pockets in the freezer. She has had the same eyes glassed over reaction since she was in high school.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts