Weekend Freedom Machines banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Hi,
I recently got a 1990 JD 430 tractor with the quick hitch and model 46 snow blower. It looks to me than I need the
Front PTO Extension Kit - ST554561
to get the drive shaft up to the front for attachment. Are there more bits that are needed to power the snow blower?
Thank you!

You also would need the frame extension bracket in addition to the PTO extension for it to work on a 430.

·
Banned
6,862 Posts
Interested in the PTO drive kit only if you're willing to separate. Check your messages
I am not sure who your message is for. If it is intended for me I will not break up a complete hitch kit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a front quick hitch and pto for a 300 series. It has only been on the tractor a couple of times. The hitch has the pto adjustable bar and lift cylinder and the pto includes the aluminum pulley, mounting bolts, bearing pulley with stub shaft and a new belt for 322/332. Garage kept and all Deere OEM parts. Hoses still look like new and have chain caps. This allows you to mount any quick hitch attachment such as a snow blower (or blade) to the older 300 series tractors. The aluminum pulley has a smaller circumference and bolts onto the existing pto pulley behind the grill and reduces the belt rpm down from 3400 rpm to 2000 rpm. There weren’t very many of these made. $1500.
I'll take it

21 - 31 of 31 Posts