Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Good bright LED replacement headlight bulbs for my JD 445?

13K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Waylon 
#1 ·
I just noticed that I have one burned out headlight bulb, so I'm thinking about replacing the existing headlight bulbs with some brighter LED bulbs. Does anyone here have any brighter LED headlight bulbs recommendations for the JD 445 tractor that you are using and have found to be reasonably priced and long-lasting? I believe the existing bulb is a #1156 bulb.

#3 ·
John, thanks much for the tip. The LUYED 2 x 900Lumens Super Bright 1156 3014 78-EX Chipsets 1156 1141 1003 7506 LED Bulbs look like exactly what I need. I'll order a pair and give them a try. I will also order order some LED replacement tail lights. The original bulbs are #194. I think I'll pick up some LUYED 2 X 360 Lumens Super Bright 3014 30-EX Chipsets With Lens W5W 194 168 2825 Led Bulbs from Amazon, too.

#5 ·
I used these exact bulbs in my hydro 400, it made such a huge difference. I am talking about the difference between a star on a cloudy night and the moon on a clear winter eve type of difference. According the the calculations I found the stock bulb put out 32 candlepower x 3 bulbs in 96 candlepower. the three led bulbs each put out 1700 lumens which is approx 135 candlepower x 3 is 405 candlepower. Well over 4 times the amount of stock. also as an added bonus the battery drain is almost nothing so you can leave them on for hours without the tractor engine running.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.