Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a JD 318 with a 44 loader couple of years ago and I used to come here often. I sold the tractor about 2 years ago. I recently acquired a new tractor. This time it's bigger a compact. with Loader and backhoe. It's obviously old and need some love. I wanted a JD however where I lived the closest dealer is at 1.5Hours drive. it's anoying when you have and older machine that need repair. So I bought a Massey Furgeson 1528. It's a 2008 with 1500hours on it. I understand that this place is not and MF community. But there are some very knowledgeable people here.

Is there a forum that is dedicated to Massey Furgeson? I'm trying to find the repair manual et operator manual of the Backhoe. So far I could not find any free stuff.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Welcome Grasshopper. WFM is about vintage Deere LGT's but there is a forum for other brands. We aren't going to disrespect you for owning a MF. I have one of those orange things. We all have skeletons in our closets. Welcome again from southwest Wisconsin and don't be bashful about asking questions ... Gabby

Reactions: Stefan

·
Super Moderator
4,061 Posts
Welcome to WFM.
There are several sites where your tractor is discussed. Yesterdays Tractors, ssbtractors.com, M y Tractor Forum are some who discuss Masseys along with other tractors

Reactions: DEERE317
1 - 5 of 5 Posts