Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Does anyone know the part number or a few places that I can find the spring loaded pins like the ones that are used on the integral hitches? I would like to fabricate a few things and these are the only things that I "can make from scratch".

thanks

·
Registered
293 Posts
Johnny, the spring loaded pins are available from deere, don't know the part number though. If I remember correctly, they weren't cheap. What I've done is bought some mower deck mounting brackets off ebay, which included the spring loaded pins. They were a lot cheaper that way.

George

·
Banned
331 Posts
jonny i looked up the pins for attaching my mower deck with the spring on them and they are probably the same pins you need I think deer used these pins on just about all of there attachments.the pin is 8.50 and the spring is 2.35.hope this helps brad

·
Banned
70 Posts
JJ -
I believe this is the info you need (all currently available from JD):

1) M42578 - Compression Spring Coupler - $2.35 ea.
2) M42579 - Pin Fastener - $8.50 ea.
3) 34H386 - Spring Roll-Pin - $ .33 ea.

You will need 1 each of the above per side.

(Message edited by linkschamp on December 01, 2005)

·
Banned
70 Posts
Absolutely - this site is fantastic - as our its members!! I've asked my share of questions (being a new member since buying a 316 in October) so its nice to be able to contribute answers when I know something - btw, these part numbers were taken right off a rear integral-hitch spec-sheet, then checked on JDParts.com. Good luck with your project!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.