Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help with reassembly?
Want to provide your dealer with a list of part numbers?
Want to look up parts to order from cheaper wholesales like www.keepingitgreen.com and SAVE?

Just one thing Matt, Keeping it Green is not a whole seller - it's a John Deere dealer in Dutzow, Missouri. I have been there a few times. Good dealer. Keeping it Green is their online venture to sell parts online, taken from their own inventory or stock ordered from Deere.

Comment added by post editor

Here is how!

Go to www.JDPARTS.com
To setup a new account, shown by the arrow below.

Fill out the form and click submit at the bottom.

If you did everything correctly you will see this screen.

(Message edited by treed on June 04, 2011)

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After you get the above screen, go back to www.jdparts.com

Now enter your username and password you just created.

The site will display your name and now you can click on the black book on the left side of your screen.

Fill out the question in step two.

Select your dealer.. this will help when you add a part to your cart and you can get prices, and check their stock. Also you can place an order to pick up at there location.

I've been working on a 420 so I'll show you how to get to the grille.

Since Deere used these digits for loaders and many other model numbers you will have to find the correct file "420 lawn and garden tractor"

Now to go into detail..

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I want to take a diagram to the garage and not get my computer dirty I click on the drop down box underlined in the above picture. Then I select "Illustration & Keynotes"
This screen pops up and I print it.

You can add things to your cart to check parts and place and order to your local dealership. I'll go into detail about that another time.. I'm going to bed tonight

Good luck with your restoration guys!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts