Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an older style Hydraulic-dump MCS with PTO driven pulley system. It has the lower holes, not the slots, making it a bit harder to install.
It works well and it is a lot of fun to dump the leaves over the back fence during the fall leaf collecting season.
The hydraulic cylinders work great and the lines and flexible hose are in good shape.
The 60-in boot shows wear, but my tractor uses a 50-in deck so I bought a new one for it.

I ran it on my 318 for one season, but it's too big for my yard, especially after the fence was installed.
It has been sitting in my garage since taking off, on a pallet, in the way.

I would like to sell it as I don't really expect to ever put it back on.

I would like to sell the MCS unit as it sits on the pallet for $600.
That would include the unit, flexible hose, and boot for a 60-in deck.
I intend to keep the 50in boot in the event that I find a smaller bag style assembly in the future and go that route.
With that option, you would need the rear frame mounts, rear PTO, and rear hydraulic outlets. Without a PTO, you would also need the rear PTO switch/harness assembly.

My 318 also has the 3-point hitch and the lower mounts for the MCS are the same mounts for the MCS, so I would not sell those.
The upper and lower brackets can be found on Ebay for $80-$150 depending on just the upper or both upper/lower.
And because I would like to one day have a rear tiller, I would prefer to keep the rear PTO assembly. It's off the 318 at the moment in a box.
And the rear PTO assembly with the rear MCS bracket can be found on ebay at the moment as well.

However, I would sell the MCS, Rear PTO, and Rear MCS pulley for $1000, if someone came and picked it all up.
You would still need the rear PTO switch & harness, and rear hydraulic lines, as well as the upper pair of brackets ($80 on ebay).

Please let me know if you're interested.

I'm located between near Davidson, NC
Thanks, Dale Hopkins

acdalehopkins at Hotmail

(I attached photos below, but it looks like they are all appearing upside down. I will review the site to see if I can sort this out, but will post it for now)

View attachment 224872
View attachment 224874
View attachment 224876

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another photo attempt.
if this doesn't work and someone has a link in the forum describing how to best attach photos, please respond. I searched, but had no luck.
I used my image viewer to resize as well as tried rotating my local copy. Even with the rotated copy, the only version still shows in upside down or rotated?

I would really like to sell this unit as it's taking up space and I don't need it.
Thanks, Dale

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Everyone, any offers or ideas of value. A couple emails with questions and it comes to size and shipping.
I'm at the point of moving it to the rear of the yard and placing a tarp over it to clear space, so maybe someone wants to make a good offer and come pick it up?
Let me know. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.