Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2 Check valves on my 140 are leaking out the top, I priced them today at $96 Each is there a way to fix this or put a Cap in the hole for now???

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sunstrand made the transmission for John Deere. They no longer make transmissions. The company now makes hydraulic landing gear for the new commercial jet liners.

·
Registered
705 Posts
The former Sauer-Sunstrand is now Sauer-Danfoss and they still make hydrostatic pumps and motors. Service information is still available for the hydro units, Model 25 I believe.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys I found a source today for the Check valves $38 and some change a lot better then the Deere price of $96 and change...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Bunky,

What is the source? Some people following your thread will want to know. Me included for future referance.

Thanks

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I want to check it out and make sure that this is the right part since i have only talked to them on the phone, But the other Sauer-Danfoss dealer has been the same price...

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Bunky, be sure they are the correct valves. The two valves at the top of the transmission that the freewheeling control operates are relief valves, not check valves. Plus I'd be very suspicious of that low price.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stan Here's the Valve 2 for less then 1 john deere.. Sauer- Danfoss (Sundstrand) part number 3103132 $38.72 each..

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Richard Sorry it took sos long for me to get back on your question i have been busy and hadn't tried it, but anyways i mowed today and no leaks and the garage floor is Dry....

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The place I got mine was LJ fluid power Delton michigan Phone
269-623-4150 ask for LJ or Kevin...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Bunky, nice job finding out this information... and thanks to Jim Quarles for pointing it out so we can save it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts