Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a replacement deck for the old 48C currently on my 325. Have been scouring the adds and found a few that look like they might fit, but I don't have any cross reference to check against. Just called the local JD dealer and was told that there is no cross reference of any kind. The only info they had was the three part numbers for the original 325 decks ( the 48", 48C and the 54"). I have always been under the impression that at least some of JD's other model's decks could be used. I checked a tractor data site and found the original mower attachment options but no info on compatible decks. Does anybody know if there is a cross reference chart available somewhere? I find it hard to believe that the JD dealer wouldn't be able to cross reference something like that.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Steve,

I just emailed you a complete compatibility chart that covers most of the lawn mowers and garden tractors. You particular model is on the later pages of the document.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Steve,
I have a 48c off a 345 that should work for you. Let me know. I'm about an hour and a half from MA border.

·
Administrator
6,213 Posts
Steve,
A 325 is considered by this site as Late Model, so I'm moved this to the proper section.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Steve, there are attachment compatibility charts right here at WFM, in the Technical FAQ forum. There are 3 or 4 different charts, you just need to find the right one.

Tim

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help fellas. Tim, I initially tried the archives but couldn't negotiate my way around the info. Jeremy was nice enough to email me a copy. it was EXACTLY what I needed. Eric, thanks for the offer. I don't suppose you have any pics and $ price? I might be inclined to take you up on that offer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
steve,
I sent you an email.
I'm trying to find a replacement deck for the old 48C currently on my 325. Have been scouring the adds and found a few that look like they might fit, but I don't have any cross reference to check against. Just called the local JD dealer and was told that there is no cross reference of any kind. The only info they had was the three part numbers for the original 325 decks ( the 48", 48C and the 54"). I have always been under the impression that at least some of JD's other model's decks could be used. I checked a tractor data site and found the original mower attachment options but no info on compatible decks. Does anybody know if there is a cross reference chart available somewhere? I find it hard to believe that the JD dealer wouldn't be able to cross reference something like that.
HI, I know this thread is old, but I have the same issue. Any updated information out there?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts