Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling Accessories Seperately
First I want to make this clear I did not ******* this tractor. Ugly ugly rough paint and missing tag but one is available now on ebay for 15 bucks. A friend of mine who recently passed away painted this. He only drove it around the neighbor as a wheelchair. It starts with a push button and has a kill switch. The hydro is quiet, engine starts easy. I installed rings in it about 3 years ago. The engine has a noise at certain RBM'S some of the time with extremely little smoke. I believe it to be the balance gears as I don't remember taking them out and the engine has very little vibration but might be a rod but don't think so, was great when rings were installed. One front tire and one rear tire loses air. I will be at the Portland show on Thursday 5/20/21 but tractor will not unless you are going to buy it. Other items listed will be there. Please send PM and I will get back to you asap. Thanks,Steve

Tractor- $400.
Hitch-$500 good cylinder and hoses
1st set of weights-$175
2nd set of weights JD single notch- $325
3rd set of weights -$150

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Current location of Tractor is Ky 41031 and the stars in the description is supposed to say ******* where the stars mysteriously replaced that word. I guess that is now an unacceptable, who knows.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts