Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you know where I can find a front blade or deck for a John Deere 300?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm also looking for the wiring diagram for a 300.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Do any of you know where I can find a front blade or deck for a John Deere 300?
Are you looking for the 4way 54" snow blade? I have one I could sell but you are pretty far away.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Chad, I have same issue ... distance. I'm in SW Wisconsin.

I have numerous decks/components. I assume you mean to be used on early model closed frame 300. I need to check my inventory but am confident I have a couple of decks with no other components that had been painted and never reassembled. Low asking price. Just want them gone.

Thanks for putting your location in your avatar ... Gabby

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, I'm looking for the 54" 4way blade, that is the problem I have been finding there is a lot of them but not around here.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chad, I have same issue ... distance. I'm in SW Wisconsin.

I have numerous decks/components. I assume you mean to be used on early model closed frame 300. I need to check my inventory but am confident I have a couple of decks with no other components that had been painted and never reassembled. Low asking price. Just want them gone.

Thanks for putting your location in your avatar ... Gabby
yes it is for a early model I don't know the exact year.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
I do not have a 54" blade but do have decks for your tractor. Your post says "blade or deck" ... Gabby

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes I'm looking for both blade and deck and any other attachments for a 420,300 or 110!

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
We have a very convenient delivery service here in the midwest but don't believe they service Idaho.

Spee-dee Delivery ... https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=speedee+delivery

110 square fender (SF) or round fender (RF)?

I know I have the deck and a tiller off a 66 RF I sold. May have others. No, I do not have any 420 attachments. Can you provide me specifics on the tractors so I can make sure what I have will fit your tractor.

Thanks, Gabby

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are square fenders my oldest one is a 1968 hydraulic lift but I need a new engine for that one. I will try to get some more information off my tractor.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have a very convenient delivery service here in the midwest but don't believe they service Idaho.

Spee-dee Delivery ... https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=speedee+delivery

110 square fender (SF) or round fender (RF)?

I know I have the deck and a tiller off a 66 RF I sold. May have others. No, I do not have any 420 attachments. Can you provide me specifics on the tractors so I can make sure what I have will fit your tractor.

Thanks, Gabby
The tractor I want the attachments for a 1974 110

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have been working on my second 300 and the push rod that separates my barker points is not long enough even with my points as close as I can get them to my engine. can I get a longer one or what should I do?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't have Facebook, it is some thing I would like but it is not something my parents want to me too have at this time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts