Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a bunch of parts I have that I don't need anymore.

Driveshaft for B43 engine, part #AM39150 both u joints move freely and have good grease fitting. $50.00 shipped.

Electric PTO clutch, part# AM104895 bearing are good, clutch does work and coil ohmed out at 4 ohms. $175.00 shipped.

Lift arms for mower deck, part numbers AM135207, AM39337 these have not been on a deck, I have had these 5 years and never used them.
$160.00 for the pair shipped.

These parts are located in Huntsville, Al.
You can email me at [email protected] or PM me, I will take Paypal for payment.
Jeff

I will be listing more parts as I get the pictures taken and the parts cleaned.
I know I will have 2 good H2 valves that work good, 2 good oil coolers, set of H2 levers, steering ram that I had rebuilt a year ago at the local hydraulic shop with 2 excellent shape hoses to go with it, a mule drive, side covers, hood, 2 dash stands, axles, grill, wheels with 99% tread tires on them.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All of these parts I am selling are from my 318 that I have owned for years, I took the motor and put it in my 420 and just decided to sale the parts off of this.
You can also reach me at 2564243559 with any questions on the parts. Everything in my are includes shipping to your door except the hood.

Steering ram AM39310 with both hoses, for 318, was rebuilt at the local hydraulic shop a year ago with all new seals and pressure tested, and the lines were made there also, I spent almost $400 on the ram and hoses rebuilding, $200.00 shipped to your door.

The hood was sanded and scratches filled and repainted 4 years ago, the stickers were removed before the work was done, so all you need is the stickers to match you model. Prefer not to ship but willing to would have to get a shipping cost for your location. $100.00

The H2 valve with fittings and links missing pin for one set of links moves freely. $90.00 shipped

The dash and side panels for the dash with a 318 serial number excellent shape. $55.00 shipped

Hydro cooler AM39311 for the 318 - 420, this is from my 420 was working fine with no leaks, replaced it with one to move the cooler do a different location. These coolers run over $120 new. $60.00 shipped

Steering control valve 5 port AM100268 JD had 4 or so different numbers listed for this part. work excellent still on tractor will have off this weekend. no leaks $190.00 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hello Jeff,
I'll take the p/s cylinder and hoses, if available.
Let me know.
I'll send payment asap and my info via PayPal.
Thank you.

The QH plow works excellent also.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More parts added

Here are more parts for sale off my running 318 I am retiring, the was garage kept. Price includes shipping on everything but the tires.

Mule drive for 316-332 good shape kept greased no noise $145.00

Steering control valve 5 port, works great good pressure and no leaks $190.00

Front grill great shape not all bent up $75.00

Pair of Firestone Turf and Field 23 x 10.5 -12 tires and rims, rims were redone a year ago and tires have 1 grass season on them $120.00 pick up, will ship if you willing to pay.

Ruegg 3 pt hitch minus the arms, using them on my 420. $275.00 shipped. Called Ruegg yesterday, the cat 0 arms would be $145.00 for both or you can order the new cat I arms that will work with this hitch for $185.00 for both arms, bought this hitch new from them 2 years ago, does come with the axle plates also.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Jeff, I missed out on the steering cylinder so jumping in early. Will take the 3PH.

Will PM you with payment and shipping info.

Gabby.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Steering cylinder and hoses arrived today.
Exactly as advertised and shipped.

Jeff, thank you. I wish everyone had your attitude and attention to detail.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Sorry for the delay Jeff. 3PH and driveshaft have been received and are in very good condition. I have not called Bill yet to order cat 1 lift arms and may order front weight bracket if he makes them for 318. Parts are going on 318 I bought from Rick up in Michigan. Tractor will be general purpose; not a mowing tractor.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Just letting you know Jeff that I received category 1 lift arms and hardware from Bill this morning. All looks good except I need some longer hardware for lift link to lower lift arm. Thanks again for the hitch ... Gabby

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you think just a longer bolt for the adjuster is all that is needed? I am curious, since I have thought about getting a set of those arms myself.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Jeff, the longer bolt I need is the lower one that attaches the U-bracket to lift arm. The bolts you sent will not engage the lock nuts. I have to assume you had category 0 lift arms and they were thinner material.

Unsure what would happen if you used longer bolts in the lift linkage. My guess would be lower limit would be closer to ground level but not as much lift ... Gabby

·
Registered
3,668 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Thet's ok. I was thinking this was my 317 post. Lost track myself ... Gabby

1 - 20 of 23 Posts