Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a John Deere 318 hydrostatic drive garden tractor. This has a newer 48 inch HD deck. Starter replaced in 2016. Onan P218G Performer engine runs well but has a problem---where starter mounts to block, one of the mounting bosses is cracked, causing the starter to not mount squarely to engine. New PTO seal, sump and PTO gaskets. Tractor has been well maintained; may need a little tightening in the steering box--saw a little weeping. Tires in great shape; also has the optional flip seat. Asking $1400. PLEASE no low ballers...call Tom @ 570-447-9908 for an appointment to view. Won't last long at this price. IMG_0828.JPG IMG_0827.JPG IMG_0826.JPG IMG_0825.JPG

·
Registered
502 Posts

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
And this tractor is located where?

Members, I find it very beneficial to include location and asking price on the subject line. Often the location and asking price determine interest level of buyer so why not give them that information up front. It is more important than "newer deck needs engine work". That is important but can be covered in the text of the post. I could be interested in this post if it were local to SW Wisconsin. It is a reasonable asking price.

Thanks ... Gabby

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry everyone...I forgot to place the location of the tractor. It's at my farm in Pennsdale, PA. Just south of Williamsport, PA off of Interstate 180 and U.S. 220. Central part of state...north of Interstate 80.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
And this is why every member should include a general location in their profile and shown on the left side of thread. This way location is never forgotten.

Thanks for your update Tom. I'm interested but to far from home.

Gabby

·
Registered
502 Posts
thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts