Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new here and to the hole tracktor world. Im from Australia and i came across a jd 332 1993 and had to buy it. It was in really bad condition as it had alot of rust but was running good and i had a mechanic look at it and he said if i dont buy it he will so i assume that must be a good thing. Now im in the middle of restoring it and it hasnt been easy as i cant find any parts here in aus. I recently brought a 12-15 hp backhoe that attaches via a 3 point hitch but i dont feel this is the way to go as i have read so much about these gts and am going to build a subframe and a front loader for it witch will all be bolted under, around the hole frame. The back has its own hudrulics and need a 540 pto to run the pump. I have a 2000rpm transfer case witch i didn't know at the time was not sutable to run the backhoe due to good advice from the guy at my locale jd lol. Now i was thinking about trying to make a reduction box via chains sprockets but i do belive i can just get a new pump ( gear pump) to replace the one on the backhoe. Im a builder by traid so not and very skild with building pretty much anything that is man maid but am unfamiliar about hudrulics ect. If anyone can help me further my education as iv read alot about hydros ect but am still in the dark over the hole thing it i would be much appreciated
Kind regards mikki

1 - 1 of 1 Posts