Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John Deere model 44 loader for sale. $ 2700.00.... If you want the tractor $3000.00 with the loader it is non running needs starter and front oil seal that is what the guy said. I can send pictures to your cell number. 412 554 7305 Neil. Located in Mount.Pleasant PA 15666

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Neil, I do not believe in cell phones or texting. Can you post them here?

If not I can send you my email address in a private conversation.

Thanks ... Gabby

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
$2700 is not a fantastic buy but it is the normal asking price. I don't know if it is for 3XX or 4XX tractors or condition. Just asking for more information at this point. Pennsylvania is quite a run but I am retired and need a vacation.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
$2700 is not a fantastic buy but it is the normal asking price. I don't know if it is for 3XX or 4XX tractors or condition. Just asking for more information at this point. Pennsylvania is quite a run but I am retired and need a vacation.
Price is a side point. Its fall time and the drive would nice. Take as many 2 lane roads as you can as they seem to have the better scenery as your going down the road.

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Worst part of the whole trip is the mucho miles you have to drive to avoid Chicago. Ohio/Pennsylvania are not to bad. We take 39 south to Bloomington and then head east on 74 into Indianapolis. Laurie has a daughter there so we can mooch a bed and a meal for the night and then head further east. That is where we would drop off the interstate and see backwoods country.

Reactions: ptzbrg

·
Super Moderator
3,568 Posts
I drove I74 Friday, yawn, that's like a back road. Went to Sikeston, MO to give the curly headed kid a transmission.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I'll wave at ya Gabby you won't be far! Ahh Sikeston Missouri home of the throwed rolls! I love that place!

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
We haven't been out that way in a while Matt. Laurie's daughter has been back here 3 times. Even my brother from southern Ohio has been home twice. Time to load up the truck and go trip"n.

Don't really need the loader but you don't see many model 44's for sale. I am building an H3 318 that would probably like it..

Waiting for Neil's reply.

·
Super Moderator
3,991 Posts
I'll wave at ya Gabby you won't be far! Ahh Sikeston Missouri home of the throwed rolls! I love that place!
They have another place in Springfield, MO.

Reactions: lrrys720

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
We've went to Lambert's a couple times with kids when they were younger. On way to Memphis, getting off track here but Bass pro in Memphis very neat and lodging too!

·
Super Moderator
3,991 Posts
You probably passed my home town. I was born in a house about a thousand yards from the Mississippi river.

·
Registered
572 Posts
We have eat at Lamberts several times over the years. Get tired of waiting as the crowd is usually terrible. Dexter Bar-b-que down the street is also good to eat at. Ribs and chicken are great.

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Neil, I am sending you a private conversation.

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Well, it looks like I will be making a trip to look at the loader and visit some family members out in that neck of the the woods. Anyone needing parts/tractors transported, let me know.

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Loader is mounted on an open frame 318 that does not run. Neil says it needs a starter to fix non-start issue. I have a spare 318 P-series starter. Not sure if tractor needs B or P starter. Looking at taking the tractor also. Don't really need it but easier to move the loader around with check valves open and tires aired up.

Unit will be taken to rural property for winter work project if it follows me home. Will probably take the 332 and CTC loader to property also. Thinking about swapping loaders on the 332. If I can get the 318 the 44 is mounted on running I will mount the CTC on the 318 and put it up for sale. Don't need 2 tractors and loaders.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts