Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am a newbie to this forum, but just from reading a few post it's obvious that there are a lot of smart, knowledgeable people on here. So I am going to ask possibly a silly question. I just sold my John Deere 420 and bought a John Deere 445 and need a snow blade for it. A gentleman I know has one for sale off of his John Deere X475 tractor. Will the X475 blade fit on my 445 without doing too much modification or buying a different quick hitch? I am having a devil of a time finding a snow blade for my 445, and when I do, they are snapped up before I get a chance to make an offer.

Plus, are there any known issue about the 445 that I need to be aware of, or characteristics? It has about 1200 hours on it and smokes a little and does burn some oil. Other than than, I really like it and it mows great. I would also like to find a front loader for it as well, but they are REALLY expensive. Any third party or aftermarket makers of front loaders for a JD 445 out there?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are quite welcome!! It was great tractor for me and hope you get lots of good use out of it. Also, thanks for giving me Daryl's name....he seems like good guy. Do you have any idea if his X475 will work on my 445?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts