Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a John Deere model 60 garden tractor. I am looking for some help in identifying when it was built. The serial number is T2011 046875M. Tractordata.com didn't have a serial number list to go by. Could someone assist me? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
If you go and plug that number into the registry(in YELLOW at the top of the page) it says it's a 1972 model 70. Someone may have replaced the hood

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its entirely possible. Thank you for the information...Now I have a place to start.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much. That information is like gold!!

·
Administrator
6,069 Posts
Moved to proper forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kaz

I just picked up a John Deere model 60 garden tractor. I am looking for some help in identifying when it was built. The serial number is T2011 046875M. Tractordata.com didn't have a serial number list to go by. Could someone assist me? Thank you in advance.
Are you interested in a JD 60 with a 7 HP Tecumseh from a JD 70 rebuilt, but never started. New paint and clean with a rebuilt 34" mid-mount deck? Kaz
I also have the original 6 HP apart.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Are you interested in a JD 60 with a 7 HP Tecumseh from a JD 70 rebuilt, but never started. New paint and clean with a rebuilt 34" mid-mount deck? Kaz
I also have the original 6 HP apart.
how much do you want for it? I had one but I sold it and now I wish I had it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts