Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. New tractor to me and it's really almost impossible to swap out My forx and bucket. Have to directly bolt to the arms. Is there anything I can buy direct to fit my arms for going from attachment to attachment make easy swaps like say on a skid steer? Maybe use skid steer attachments? Not sure I have front hydraulics other than for loader arms to even run say a snow blade? Well thanx anyone for help and have good holiday weekend!

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have some pictures of the tractor and what you are trying to do??? Roger
No I didn't take pics. Stock 855 loader arms. Thought maybe they made some sort of quick tatch to swap attachments but maybe not since my bucket has no brackets or anything. I have to directly unbolt the bucket from the arms and then reattach into my pallet forks. It's in Credibly tedious. Looking into other stuff to mount. Blade or blower or whatever. I don't know. Maybe even

· Registered
3,351 Posts
Per Tractor Data that's a 70A loader.
Here's one for JDQA
SSQA
Another SSQA:
Another SSQA:
And a bunch of Google search results:

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No I didn't take pics. Stock 855 loader arms. Thought maybe they made some sort of quick tatch to swap attachments but maybe not since my bucket has no brackets or anything. I have to directly unbolt the bucket from the arms and then reattach into my pallet forks. It's in Credibly tedious. Looking into other stuff to mount. Blade or blower or whatever. I don't know. Maybe even

My loader is a 52. Odd would come up a 70? Included picof my digit. Would be nice to add front attachments to that as well

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts