Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1951 JD B, 1967 JD 110-Rf, 1969 JD 110-Sf custom, 1972 JD 110-Sf
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got all 3 new legit gauges from a legit dealer ordered and istalled today. What a difference........not sure if I should admit this or not, but for the design and colors I wanted they're Ih unbranded gauges. 966 amp gauge and h/m water temp and oil pressure gauge. Didn't have time to hook up the oil pressure line. The amp meter works with the new cut out, and the water temp gauge worked in the kitchen with boiling water so fingures crossed I can seal up the tractor and get my shop space back.

Green Motor vehicle Gauge Automotive lighting Gas

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Green Gauge Vehicle

India cheapo gauges that didn't work and fought with the seller for a month for a refund.

Green Gas Gauge Number Tin

Napa universal oil pressure gauge to get by......was an off white color and hard to read but did the job.
Green Automotive lighting Light Vehicle Motor vehicle

Original non-functional gauges.

Leason learned spend the money and rip things apart once. $30.00 vs $80.00 and a legit dealer would've save me some head aches.

· Registered
1951 JD B, 1967 JD 110-Rf, 1969 JD 110-Sf custom, 1972 JD 110-Sf
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Everything is right in the world.
Green Automotive lighting Gas Motor vehicle Terrestrial plant

Might need to turn the oil pump up more. It was reading about 10 or 11 on the numbered gauge, its a 45 psi gauge..... 30 more than what's needed. Engine didn't get warm enough for the temp gauge to move.

Tire Wheel Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire

These are dedicated to Sublimecharger & Drew " B snowy corn field"

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Plant

Ready for a nap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts