Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wore out from moving dirt. On the recommendation of my JD 322, I am looking to purchase a used Johnny Bucket Sr for my loyal JD 322. When I spoke with my tractor, he indicated his willingness to give this bucket a try. He said his friends have all said this is a good tool to have and always make him feel like he has accomplished a lot of work for their owners.

I live in the northern VA area and am willing to pick it up within a reasonable distance. Let's Make a Deal.

Sincerely,
J Lightning

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still looking for a JB Senior for my 322. Would also consider a Buford bucket. If anyone has one or knows where I might look, let me know. I have tried the normal places eBay and Craigslist, and Searchtempest. No luck yet.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
J why don't you just buy a new one. A used one will cost about the same. Then you would have all the correct parts and a warranty with it. Roger

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Evening,

I suspect ultimately you will be correct. Buy a new one. However, when I am done with the project, I may be selling my JD herd. Therefore I do not want to get to much money tied up in this endeavor. Time is on my side for this purchase. Almost have my second 322 complete. Only the 317 on the launch pad.

These tractors are built tougher than any piece of homeowner equipment I have ever seen.

Enjoy and thanks for the thoughts, now find me a JB SR bucket. ;-)

J Lightning

1 - 6 of 6 Posts