Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just acquired a powerflow bagger for my 332. I am missing the two mower shoot brackets, rear hitch bracket and double pulley. If anyone would like to sell their parts to make my powerflow complete please PM me. Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking for a rear hitch bracket, last part that I need to get operational, please PM me if you have one to sell. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Reactions: tomconda

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the assist Gabby, I didn't realize there were so many. I have the style post that would fit into the KEY 3B AM101862 from looking at the drawing. Tom

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Do you have a photo of your drawbar. There are two mounts that fit that post.
Gabby

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Gabby, I could be wrong, but I think the bracket that has the two mounting holes per side is for a 425/455.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
I was climbing around up in the storage racks looking for a belt for model 30 (for 110 RF) tiller. Didn't find belt but found two of the mounting brackets you need. One is mounted I on drawbar I think should have gone with 332 I sold. Other is not mounted on a drawbar. I did not find the bushing needed to mount bracket.

Don't remember if I gave you an asking price. Looks like I tried to sell it for $30. If you sent you a lower price shame on me. Or make me a reasonable offer.

Cliff, I thought 425-455 also ... Gabby

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was climbing around up in the storage racks looking for a belt for model 30 (for 110 RF) tiller. Didn't find belt but found two of the mounting brackets you need. One is mounted I on drawbar I think should have gone with 332 I sold. Other is not mounted on a drawbar. I did not find the bushing needed to mount bracket.

Don't remember if I gave you an asking price. Looks like I tried to sell it for $30. If you sent you a lower price shame on me. Or make me a reasonable offer.

Cliff, I thought 425-455 also ... Gabby
HI Gabby,
Here is a picture of my drawbar on the 332, it has 4 bolts and looks like the one you have pictured, so I think the bracket with the $30 marking you have should work. I will PM you. Thanks again! -Tom
7938661A-A1ED-43FC-8E9A-02C922132C41.jpg
Topside view of my drawbar

29794CB7-946E-497C-90EA-77018993A3FC.jpg
Underside of my drawbar

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Yes, that is the typical open frame 3XX drawbar that the mounting brackets I have will mount on upper surface. The bushings I mentioned are needed to account for the bagger mounting bracket thickness on the front two drawbar mounting holes ... Gabby

Edit: You may need longer hardware. I see you have 3PH brackets mounted in those holes also.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I now have everything I need, thanks to all who passed information, assisted and had saved parts to sell! It's always great working on projects with this group! THANKS!

Moderator, you can close this thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.