Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you know what their part number for it is? or do you just call them up and give them john deeres part number? I have that being a am39995. If you happen to remember what yours was that would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you send me a few pictures of your gearbox? I tried to get just the part but they dont make it for this tractor according to the engineers. Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Sorry Mike, I don't have that tractor anymore. I don't recall how I got the part # or found out that they were the one making it for Deere. I do recall the case 646 type tractors had the same 2000rpm rear pto.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Mike,
i have for sale a nos 2000rpm pto complete unit. Email me [email protected]
michael

·
Super Moderator
3,601 Posts
Can you send me a few pictures of your gearbox? I tried to get just the part but they don't make it for this tractor according to the engineers. Thanks
You are correct that they didn't make them for the 316 specifically. They were an attachment to the Peerless differential used in different tractors and the John Deere Gator. How you need to ask the engineers is to specify that the part you need is for a Tecumseh/Peerless Gearbox Model 2800-003 gearbox. I guess this is what I should have made clear in my other post.

What will help them is this part number:
Tecumseh 776216
SHAFT, Output

·
Registered
562 Posts
Doug i can send pictures email me, i have trouble getting pictures here and couldnt find a way to contact you other then here. My email address is [email protected] i have a n.o.s. Full assembly in the box. (240) 291-2136 is my cell phone

1 - 11 of 11 Posts