Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I’m in Indiana looking for a 140 H3 preferably
Or might consider H1. Looking for tiller, snow blower, blade and maybe other equipment. A package deal would be great. I m only interested
In equipment if include with tractor. I’m in north central Indiana..

thanks

Jim Gatewood
Rochester, IN

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Hello

I’m in Indiana looking for a 140 H3 preferably
Or might consider H1. Looking for tiller, snow blower, blade and maybe other equipment. A package deal would be great. I m only interested
In equipment if include with tractor. I’m in north central Indiana..

thanks

Jim Gatewood
Rochester, IN
Recommended to not put emails or Phone #'s on here in case a scammer gets past the mods.
There's three dots at the top right of you post you can click and it will give you the option to edit.

Reactions: rwmeyer

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Your a liar I invite any to call the number I posted it’s not a dam hotel room or about a warranty to expire. It’s my number call me we can talk
I think they’re joking

·
Super Moderator
3,923 Posts
That wasn't a very nice welcome to a new member.
I've checked his IP address he only has one. Scammers have many.

Recommended to not put emails or Phone #'s on here in case a scammer gets past the mods.
There's three dots at the top right of you post you can click and it will give you the option to edit.
Messaging is the preferred method to exchange personal info and to discuss more about a purchase or sale. It is essentially a private conservation between the people who are invited into that conservation. Just go to the person's icon on the left and move your cursor over that icon and in the lower right you will see the word message. Click on the word message and write that message to them. They will be the only one who sees it.

Reactions: jd140 and DEERE317

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I called Jim's number and left him a nice message with my number and said I was just trying to have a little fun, If he was offended my bad, My first post was asking for more information as to how much he wanted to spend and how far he was willing to travel which is relevant questions for a want to buy thread.

as far for my hotel room comment no harm no foul is how I view it.

if im in the wrong a mod can let me know. I just look at it as if your thread has a higher post count its more likely to get more views and more views means you might get somebody who has what you are looking for.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think they’re joking
Yes. Just a bit of rib jabbing. Didn't realize you were taking it the wrong way Jimg4300. I do apologize for that and for leading your thread astray. I sometimes get carried away with the tongue in cheek humor which can be very misleading in text form. Again, I am sorry for offending you.

Having one I can say the 140 is a fun old tractor. Quite a few come up for sale up here on Craigslist if you are willing to travel. Best of luck on your search.

·
Administrator
6,177 Posts
Let's get this back on track, and calling people names is against WFM rules regardless.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Let's get this back on track, and calling people names is against WFM rules regardless.
didn't think we did any name calling at all?

had some fun with the phone number as to if you called who would answer as such but nothing mean spirted or rude/crude.

I did call and leave Jim a message with my phone number and if he wanted to call me back I would talk with him about 140's and such.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sent him a pm about one listed on Craigslist only about 50 miles fro him. Says it has a tiller, cultivator, and plow for 1300. It’s the newer style h1

1 - 17 of 17 Posts