Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a John Deere model 4 wood/log splitter that was designed to mount on the model 100/200/300 series tractors. I have a 112 and 216 John Deer tractors that I would be mounting it to if I find one. Please private message me if you know of one or have one for sale. Thanks!

· Registered
1,507 Posts
Ditto. One in west central Wi. Stiff price but available.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for getting back to me. I am in Northern VA, I could make the trip if the price is right. Do you know what the asking price is?

· Registered
1,507 Posts
The one in Wi is 1600.00

· Registered
4 Posts
I recently purchased a JD 400 that came with a #4 splitter that looks like it's barely been used. It does fit this 400, and the pump mounts onto the front PTO. I don't need this splitter and would consider selling it. I'm in Colorado.

· Registered
4 Posts
John Deere 400, #4 splitter, JD weight box, front snow blade, wheel weights

I suppose I should have mentioned that the 400 is also for sale. It needs a tune-up and some fresh gas. It has not run in 2 years. When I have time I plan to get it fired up. It is very complete, hood, side panels and fenders are in nice shape. The seat could benefit from re-covering or replacing. The tires are ok, not new though. It has the concrete filled plastic wheel weights, and the factory JD black weight box. It's approximately 1 ft wide, 1 ft deep, and about 30 inches wide. I bought it to help a friend out that needed to get rid of it to move. If interested I can post some pictures. I frequently travel to Northwest Colorado, and Northwest Iowa and could make a delivery in those directions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.