Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have a couple of these 3 bushel single bag hoppers, bags, chutes but I can鈥檛 figure out how they mount. Anyone have a pic of the rear of the tractor with this mount setup? Thanks 馃檹馃徎

Font Engineering Schematic Auto part Technical drawing

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That actually helps alot chuck! That鈥檚 kind of what I was thinking but I have some tractors with a weird t bar on the back and I couldn鈥檛 visualize the connections. I have to open up the computer for the other links, thanks I appreciate the help 馃憤馃徎馃憤馃徎

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And here鈥檚 the single bar hopper lined up with the tractor (upside down) but the brackets will not bolt on or line up with any holes.
Hood Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

Alsothe bracket that鈥檚 lying in the hopper (boomerang shape) , I have these things lying around, no ideawhat they are for? 馃し鈥嶁檪锔忦煠封嶁檪锔忦煠封嶁檪锔

Registered
That looks identical to my 111. The original bagger mounted into a diagonal box that bolted to the right side of the rear plate.

Triangle Rectangle Automotive exterior Font Bumper

screenshot from the auction site.

Reactions: TempletonJDguy

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your brilliant!! I winged over it but nothing stuck. This morning I read the legend and on the very last line,鈥. 108, 111 !!馃憤馃徎 Now I found this listed for the 100 series so not sure if there talking about bolts being subbed or what. One part I don鈥檛 have is 15a but they only call for one so I don鈥檛 think it鈥檚 part of the bracket that holds it. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

1 - 15 of 15 Posts