Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 68 140 h3 and seeing if anyone is parting one out that has the early style trans or trans and diff assembly as one. I dont care, just want a spare trans to have around incase i need one in the future and they are getting harder to find.

" So theres never enough time to do it right, but theres always enough time to do it over?"

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im in fort Wayne, indiana, and yes ive only found complete tractors on craigslist and facebook. Ebay had one about a month ago but they were definitely proud of it, now its gone, and cant seem to find one anywhere.

" So theres never enough time to do it right, but theres always enough time to do it over?"

·
Registered
875 Posts
best of luck and you may want to find out if there any garden tractor shows swap meets in your area and check them out and keep checking back on this board in the for sale section something might pop up close to you as well.

How far are you willing to drive for what you want I know a guy on Facebook that is alway's selling 140 stuff he's located in Broadhead WI I can pm you his name if you want.

I have never dealt with this guy other than a few PM message's so I have no idea on how his stuff is that he sells.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, but yeah im sure shipping would be very steep

1 - 6 of 6 Posts