Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Looking to move a Model 80 cart south...

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  tmac58star 
#1 ·
Anyone headed south from the Omaha NE area to say, OKC or the DFW area anytime soon? Trying to arrange a ride for a Model 80 cart. PM me...or rather start a Conversation as they say nowadays...click your profile icon and then Conversations. Thanks in advance.

TWM

#3 ·
TMAC, neighbor to my rural property is heading back to Oklahoma 2-3 January. He is a heavy equipment operator currently working there. Would have to get the cart to a location along his path back to work.

Glad you found a ride for the cart ... Gabby

#4 ·
Well, I asked the mods to close/lock this thread because I could never contact stingrayjames...the member with that sweet Model 80 cart. Sent him a PM, but he seems to have left the forum for awhile. Would love to contact him and see if he would still turn loose of it. Nice coincidence though, your neighbor headed south to the Indian Nations...there's a lot of equipment operators working up there right now. Thanks for posting. If anyone knows how to contact stingrayjames outside the forum, I would appreciate it.

#5 ·
I am heading the opposite direction, into the Wisconsin north woods. Need to get ad posted that I can take a trailer and haul ??. I'm picking up a model 50 snow blower and bringing it south. Once I see it will have to decide whether restore or part out. Already have a parts model 50 for some restoration parts (no hyd chute rotator or drive shaft).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.