Weekend Freedom Machines banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
I actually don't either if it's relevant. Sometimes it's actually a good tactic if you want your question to get noticed. First post or two will chastise you for raising the dead, then other guys will jump in with answers for you. I wouldn't do it a lot though. Some guys here have pitchforks and tar. :p

I see nothing wrong with that....

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I called my supplier 2 days ago and he wants $6K for a one-trip -20ft container, and $9K for a 40ft one trip container.. I was thinking about buying another 20 footer but since he started smoking crack cocaine I guess I'll pass. That's ridiculous. ! His prices have doubled!!

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
Same around here. My brother paid $2400 for a 40x9 delivered in 2016. They're over 5 grand now.

• Angry
Reactions: JDF/ SwampFox

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
You should rent a U Haul trailer and have a drone video you hauling the seacan home. :D

I called my supplier 2 days ago and he wants $6K for a one-trip -20ft container, and $9K for a 40ft one trip container.. I was thinking about buying another 20 footer but since he started smoking crack cocaine I guess I'll pass. That's ridiculous. ! His prices have doubled!!

• Haha

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Living in a hole down by the river, or an old-fashioned soddy is a lot more affordable. But you have to lower your standards quite a bit. The next big rage is probably going to be culvert pipe "earth" structures...can't wait to see how they "spin" that one. 😖

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
Delivery has likely gone way up too. Cost about 300 bucks when my bro got one. He says it was included in the $2,400 price. There's an old guy in my area who lives in a mobile home back by the river. You'd never know he was there. He bought a 20 foot seacan to use for a garage. Fits the decor perfectly.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts