Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the chute that connects the blower housing to the bagger.
It’s part m86887 in the schematic and NLA.
Any help would be appreciated, or if anyone has a DIY fix that would be great too!

Thanks!

Thomas

·
Registered
140 Posts
I looked at the extra chute I have and discovered it is slightly different than the one for my hydraulic MCS. The spare chute has a slight bend at the top. It is on a power Pak that was for a 3 bag bagger.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate you checking. Trying to home-brew a solution today but no such luck yet. I will need to brush up on my sheet metal or fiberglass skills I believe to make something work.

·
Registered
140 Posts
My chute is M91052. The exit opening looks smaller than the one for my hydraulic MCS. Can you send me a photo of your chute?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent request to Aftermarket.supply and peri.parts. Both indicated they had the items available but both responded that they no longer do.

Its looking like I will have to get lucky or get creative.

I don't have a chute to sent a photo of but I can sent a photo of what I have to connect. Will try and get one posted soon.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got stuck putting a tub in today and didn’t have a chance to take any pictures of the MCS.
If someone was willing to send me theirs to make a mold, I would pay for shipping each way and compensate for the trouble and time. Would mock up a fiberglass mold off of it or maybe take it to a sheet metal shop to be duplicated

1 - 9 of 9 Posts