Weekend Freedom Machines banner

model 320

Tags
buying info
2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  gwholl 
#1 · (Edited)
I found a 320 that has a blade and snow blower attachments, but am concerned about the age.
They seem to be a good machine. Any information would be appreciated.
From the pictures, the 320 looks like new, and the seller claims everything works, does anyone have an idea
what kind of $$$ this would bring? They are asking $1500 for the 320 plus blade and snow blower, all of which
are very nice to have here in northern MN.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

#2 ·
I have the next generation 345 and it has been a wonderful tractor. The engines in these had a flaw in them with a factory bad camshaft that would go out between 500 to 1200 hours. Can be fixed ($900 parts and labor) and the tractor you are looking may have had it done already. Value is impossible to say. Look what they sell for local to you. Craig's List and E-Bay are to sources. Roger

#3 ·
Thank you Roger
I won't get to see it until tomorrow and am gathering as much info as I can. I haven't seen any in my area yet, I thought that would be a good resource.
I'll make a note to ask about the plastic cam problem, I hope that's what your referring to.

#4 ·
Just for some comparison I sold my 320 earlier this year. It was pretty nice shape, 48" deck, 675 hours, battery was 6 years old, tires had some weather checking, and the seat had cracks starting. I listed it on craigslist for 1500 and it sold in 2 days. The buyer pointed out a thin spot in the deck that I was unaware of and accepted his offer of 1400. We both walked away happy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.