Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't looked into it yet. Tines show wear. Don't have a rear PTO or lift don't have a garden to use it. Would like it out of the way. Asking $100. Will put it on a pallet and ship or local pickup

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Where are you located??? I might be interested if you aren't too far away

·
Registered
478 Posts
I would be interested in this as well if I find another reason to head down that way, but don't hold it special for me. or If your up my way for something as well.

best of luck selling it.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Biscuit 1/Sublime68charger, I will be in northern Illinois with my trailer early July. I can be transport between you two.

·
Registered
478 Posts
biscuit 1, Gabby sent you both a PM with the details and the plan to make this happen.

if you have any questions just let me know your thoughts on the plan?

it is pretty straight forward if I understand the plan well enough. but I have been out in the sun since noon and may have heat stroke for all I know!

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Let's make it happen. If all works out I may own a 332 again. If not the trailer will only be hauling a tiller ... Gabby

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IL strap it to a pallet and have it waiting. I can't wait to do some grading one the 140

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
I will be bringing my 16' trailer so should have plenty of room. Not sure pallet is needed but if you have means of transferring where we meet go for it.

I do not have the mounting plates to mount the blade on 140. Hapco sells them but are temporarily out of stock ... http://hapcoparts.com/43cand54ccenterbladerearmountingbracketset.aspx

Gabby

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
I will be down in your area to pick this up Saturday ... See you then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts